ALGI considers itself part of the communities in which it operates. Our commitment to people extents to the communities we serve across the world, we have always believed that ALGI could and should influence on the communities we act by creating small social positive changes around the world
We certain that our success depends on the collaborative, team-oriented, partner-style working relationships we have with our employees, auditors, local communities, and other stakeholders. In this way, when we take into account a social project we always consider a broad of cultural and economic factors in the execution.
- ALGI China and WRAP are co-hosting a seminar in Shenzhen on 27th June 2017 June 27, 2017
- Social Accountability International (SAI) hold a workshop in ALGI China Shenzhen office January 13, 2017
- A (5-day) SA8000® Basic Auditor Training February 19, 2017
- A (5-day) Introduction to SA8000 & Basic Auditor Course October 1, 2016
- Learn about WRAP June 29, 2016
- ALGI & WRAP CO-HOSTING SEMINAR IN CHINA June 7, 2016