ALGI Egypt is glad to announce its local-hosting of the 5 days Introduction to SA8000 & Basic Course held in Cairo 1st – 5th of October 2016, presented by Social Accountability International (Accredited SA8000 course provider).
The course is designed to provide participants practical knowledge on the main issues of social auditing and performance, using the SA8000 management system approach.
• Key concepts and background on social compliance in the supply chain and social auditing
• Understanding the elements of the SA8000 standard
• Review of common compliance problems and possible solutions
• Effective auditing techniques related to each social compliance element
• Effective methods for managing risk in a facility or across a whole supply chain
The training is composed of a mix of interactive group exercises, in-depth case studies, virtual factory tours and concludes with a comprehensive exam. All students, who successfully pass, are awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion.
For registration, please enroll online through the SAI online platform:
or contact our office in Cairo
Ahmed A. Azeem
Villa 9030, Israa St. Al Mearaj Al Sofly, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt