Managing your social compliance:
A Smarter way to succeed in business
Consumers and multinational apparel brand executives are demanding transformative change in the way the industry operates. China’s apparel industry must respond by developing a new model of competitiveness that is sustainable.
These changes require fulfilling minimum social standards relating to working hours, wages, health and safety, child/ slave labor, environmental pollution, and others social issues.
If Chinese factories that are committed to fulfilling WRAP guidelines, and building well-thought out and well-implemented social compliance program definitely have a key differentiator for the most successful demand-driven global value chain organizations.
Learn about “A Smarter way to succeed in business” and how it benefits a company standing in the social area, the seminar will cover the following topics:
- Social Compliance Status of China
- Apparel Industry
- Challenges and Opportunities for Social
- Responsibility in Clothing Industry
- Overview of WRAP Certification Program
- The implementation of Working hours’ policy in 2016
- WRAP program Updates in 2017
- Common issues & Case Study
Join our seminar in Shenzhen on 27th June 2017.