ALGI China and WRAP are co-hosting the Seminar “Learn about WRAP” in Shenzhen on 7th June 2016. This event has been designed to present an overview of WRAP’s 12 Principles and to introduce its new approach on working hours.
The seminar will serve as an introduction or an update for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of a WRAP Certification. The following topics will be covered:
- The value of social compliance
- Introduction to WRAP’s certification process
- Overview of WRAP’s 12 Principles
- WRAP’s new approach on Principle 6 – Hours of Work
- Common non-compliances found in factory audits
- Overview of relevant local legal requirements and regulations
In each topic the relevant parts of the WRAP principles will covered. Learn about the audit process, and how it benefits a company standing in the social international area.
If you are interested in participating in this seminar, please fill out the form below in English or Chinese.