ALGI’s most valuable resource is our team. We value the effort and input of every single person that forms part of our team, bringing expertise, professionalism and dedication.
- Silke Eidecker
- Account Manager
- “When I first heard about CSR I thought that this is the backbone of our globalized market place and a cause worth fighting for to make sure that all human beings, wherever they live, can be certain of working in a healthy, safe and environmental friendly neighborhood, without harassment, free of any discrimination and being paid a fair wage – to make this something which will be taken for granted one day is what encourages me to give my best every day. In ALGI I found a company and coworkers in different regions who have the same goal and inspiration. Let’s hope that this day will not be too far in the future”.
- Vojtech Vrzal
- Account Manager
- “Corporate Social Responsibility itself is very progressive and interesting field to work in, enabling companies to understand and control social and environmental impacts of their activities. What I found particularly motivating is to see positive changes reached together with our clients and their suppliers leading to better working conditions and less negative impacts to the environment in many different places of the world.”
- Claudia Rojas
- Market Development Manager
- “I am convinced that social responsibility builds trust with employees and customers. Also, integrating and aligning CSR with the company strategies and values, radically alter how brand is perceived and automatically boost sales. ALGI is an ideal strategic partner who can help company to speed up a business growth.”
- Winni Sun
- Quality Assurance Manager
- “CSR is closely related to each corporate in the world no matter where they are and what kind of business they are doing. It is kind of like each person. We all are born with certain responsibility, first to ourselves, to our family, to anyone we know, to anyone we don’t know but might be concerned. We are independent individuals, but not alone and isolated, so is each corporate. Each corporate can have rapid growth together with their staff, supplier, customer, stakeholder, etc. by practicing CSR. It’s mutually beneficial process and it’s great thing. As an audit firm, ALGI has played a value role in the CSR field and we are dedicated to do something great and helpful. In the meantime, as an independent corporate, ALGI has rich experience to share in practicing its own CSR very well. And it’s my pleasure to be a part of it.”
- Ahmed Azeem
- North Africa Regional Manager
- “I joined ALGI after having come from a background of different ISO auditing schemes. After some time has passed, I have found that ALGI is one of the best auditing businesses conducted. We are working hard (my team and myself) to build our social business based on reliability and confidence, so that all of our reports are created with transparency, to gain trust of all our clients. I am proud to represent ALGI in my region.”
- Said Hassani
- Morocco Country Operational Manager
- “After graduating as an agricultural engineer and worked in the field for almost 10 years. And also, several years of auditing the benchmarks of Good Agricultural Practice and Food Safety, I see in social audits with ALGI a more noble and more restrictive mission but more beneficial for employees and management because a true social peace does not take place only on a respect of humans and the environment. It is with great pleasure and pride that I join the ALGI team. Be aware that my team and I will always be at your service to give the best of us”
- Zuhal Copuroglu
- Turkey Country Manager
- “ALGI is an independent, global company in the field of CSR. ALGI Staff is progressive, professional, customer focused, consistent and reliable.”
- Bjarne Moeller
- Europe Regional Manager
“CSR and sustainability are the fastest growing agendas for companies, organizations and government agencies. It is clear to all of us that global challenges require that we all take an active part in finding new sustainable solutions. What may be less clear is that it is proven over and over again, that companies who perform well in CSR consistently outperform companies who have not yet adapted a solid and business driven CSR”.
- Nazmul Hoque Tushar
- Bangladesh Regional Manager
- “Before joining at ALGI I had some opportunities in working with a very few well reputed organization who also had stand on Corporate Social Responsibility as their company culture and slogan. After my joining at ALGI, I’ve also seen how ALGI practices on CSR! Past one year I’ve realized that in ALGI it’s not only a slogan but also a strong commitment towards its business culture, employees and community. Here, it’s all about “shaping a more sustainable society”. At its heart, Corporate Social Responsibility is about ALGI taking responsibility for the impacts of its decisions and activities on all aspects of society, the community and the environment.”
- Saqib Javed
- Pakistan Country Operational Manager
- “Corporate social responsibility (CSR) refers to a business practice that involves participating in initiatives that benefit society. CSR is becoming more mainstream as forward-thinking companies embed sustainability into the core of their business operations to create shared value for business and society.
The next generation of employees is seeking out employers that are focused on the triple bottom line: people, planet and revenue
Types of corporate social responsibility
CSR can encompass a wide variety of tactics, from giving nonprofit organizations a portion of a company’s proceeds, to giving away a product or service to a worthy recipient for every sale made. Here are a few of the broad categories of social responsibility that businesses are practicing:
Environment: One primary focus of corporate social responsibility is the environment. Businesses, both large and small, have a large carbon footprint. Any steps they can take to reduce those footprints are considered both good for the company and society as a whole.
Philanthropy: Businesses also practice social responsibility by donating to national and local charities. Whether it involves giving money or time, businesses have a lot of resources that can benefit charities and local community programs.
Ethical labor practices: By treating employees fairly and ethically, companies can also demonstrate their corporate social responsibility. This is especially true of businesses that operate in international locations with labor laws”.
- Odair Nunes
- Brazil Country Manager
- “The CSR is very important for the companies, as assists in the preservation of their greater good, which are their collaborators. Provided that and also adopting postures and behaviors and actions that promote the well-being of the internal and external public. Definitely I think is not only to use as a factor of success to position companies in the market.
If implemented independently, CSR is as the first plan focusing on the internal results. There are many advantages for the companies, for instance, reduction of accidents at work, avoiding remediation costs; reducing the risk of sanctions by government agencies with fines and secondarily to society (consumers) who will buy products from companies that respect people, without exploitation in the workplace, without exploitation of child labor, without slave labor and etc.”.
ALGI recognizes its talents and strives to strengthen staff retention through implementation of best practices within our own organization. Our business model and profit sharing distribution program is aimed at cultivating enhanced integrity, loyalty, job satisfaction and empowerment by incentivizing a sense of ownership in each one of our team members.
Management and auditors from different backgrounds are recruited under the ideal of having team members with diverse, yet complimentary skills. Currently we have in our staff attorneys, sociologists, linguists, accountants, former government employees, business degree graduates, engineers and agriculture specialists.
Our personnel are provided with continuous training and education, which we know is fundamental to keeping up-to-date with the latest techniques, trends, and current issues.